Keavan’s Port Hotel, Dublin
Keavan’s Port Hotel is set in Dublin’s ‘village quarter’. The hotel is located on regenerated Camden Street Upper, with plenty of pubs, bars and restaurants to choose from, 1km from the city centre and Grafton Street. The hotel is located within a short distance of many of Dublin’s attractions.
From €149 per night
+353 1 405 4790
1 Camden Street Upper, County Dublin, Republic of Ireland, K67 E6W7
This hotel has 89 en suite rooms, including accessible rooms, complete with full DDA-compliant bathroom facilities. Each room features tea- and coffee-making facilities, hairdryer, flat-screen television, unlimited free Wi-Fi and digital air-conditioning.
Use our hotel entrance to check in.
If you require DDA step-free access, use our pub’s entrance – a team member will assist you to check in.
- room_service24-hour reception
- meeting_roomAdjoining rooms
- showerBath and shower
- child_friendlyChildren welcome
- waterComplimentary water
- showerEn suite
- more_timeExpress check-out
- family_restroomFamily rooms
- live_tvFreeview TV
- ironIron and ironing board
- luggageLuggage storage
- accessibleStep-free access
- local_cafeTea and coffee facilities
- wifiUnlimited free Wi-Fi
- usbUSB ports
Located on a regenerated Camden Street Upper, with plenty of pubs, bars and restaurants to choose from, and only 1km from the city centre and Grafton Street, the hotel is within a short distance of many of Dublin’s attractions:
• less than 1.5km from St Patrick’s Cathedral
• less than 1.5km from Temple Bar
• only 25 minutes from Guinness Storehouse (2.1km)
• a 20-minute walk from Dublin Castle (1.5km)
• connections with Aviva Stadium and Croke Park
• a 10-minute walk from St Stephen’s Green (850m)
• less than 4km from Kilmainham Gaol
• a 20-minute walk from Trinity College (1.4km)
• a 15-minute walk from The Little Museum of Dublin (1.1km)
• a 20-minute walk from the National Gallery of Ireland (1.8km)
• Less than one minute’s walk from the nearest Luas station.
• A 20-minute walk from Pearse Street DART station (1.9km).
• There are plenty of bus links.
The hotel is a 10-minute walk (850m) from Q-Park St Stephen’s Green. Guests should collect a Q-Park card from reception which can then be scanned at the Q-Park payment machine, reducing the rate (for 24-hours). The Q-Park details are:
Glover’s Alley, Dublin 2, D02 TW61 | +353 1 878 8957
Book direct for the best rates◆
◆ Non-refundable advance purchase rates, available to book direct on the telephone, this website and our app.
Unwind at our authentic Wetherspoon pubs
Every hotel is also attached to a Wetherspoon pub, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, including club deals (such as Curry Club® and Steak Club®) and a range of hot, soft and alcoholic drinks, all conveniently located for hotel guests to enjoy during their stay with us.